Looking for assistance with your Career Development?
The Career Development and Transition Committee (CDTC) is a volunteer member group of CAHL, the premier professional membership society for healthcare executives in Northern and Central California. CDTC provides support and resources for our members at all stages of their career – the early to mid-careerist, senior level executive, and those in transition. Our services and resources can help you in the following areas:
Career Conversations/Career Workshops
Learning from Leaders programs providing small group dialogue with executives on insights into their career advancement. Panel discussions with local hiring managers on current needs and strategies. Structured skill development workshops on job essentials, resume building, your electronic presence, and interview tips.
Look for these in your email announcements and on the CAHL website.
Coach - Mentor Program
- Resume reviews
- Preparation for interviews
- Personalized advice for career transition
- Career mentoring and networking
- Leadership mentoring and networking
- Military transition
To become a mentor or mentee, visit Career Coaches and Mentors submit your information.
For questions email: email@example.com
Coach-mentors receive two ACHE volunteer service points per year of service
ACHE - Career Resource Center & CareerEDGE
- Career planning tips, tools, and an app
- Career alignment tools & assessments
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ) Testing
- Resume software & review services
- Employment resources (Job and Resume Bank)
- Executive job search workshops
- Executive coach directory
- Links to executive search firms
For details, contact Laura Perez Ehrheart, CDTC Career Resource Coordinator: Laura@epiphanyconsultingsolutions.com
Open Positions Listserv
- Blinded (anonymous
Access to job postings from multiple job websites
- Recent report on local, regional and national job listings
- California Healthcare News
- ACHE – Look at open positions as well as Career Edge career planning, self-assessment testing and more
- Witt Kieffer – Look at Candidate Resources, Find a Position Page—great listing of national positions
- Cejka Search – Look at Job Seekers Page — Great listing of national positions
- Korn Ferry – Look at Candidates page
- Washington State Healthcare News
- Sutter Health Open Positions (Sutter Health Jobs)
Interested in any of the CDTC services or want to join our team in helping CAHL members with their career development and transition needs? Please contact CDTC at firstname.lastname@example.org.