CAHL Career Coaches and Mentors
Informal Coach-Mentor Program
- Inquiries taken on a rolling basis.
- Participation in the program is voluntary and not a requirement for CAHL membership.
- Coach-mentor’s and advisee-mentee shall mutually agree on the nature, scope, boundaries and framework of their relationship.
- The CDTC will publish and maintain the career tab, a list of coach-mentors, general services offered and contact information on the CAHL website.
- CAHL members may contact coach-mentors in accordance with their guidelines and initiate a dialogue.
- All interaction and documentation shall be between coach-mentor and advisee-mentee; CAHL shall maintain no records whatsoever of the relationship and interactions between the parties.
Formal Coach-Mentor Program
- Inquiries taken on a rolling basis and will be considered for the next scheduled formal program cohort.
- Quarterly program where mentors will be matched with mentee for a 3 month period of time.
- Mentees and Mentors: Must be an active member of the California Association of Healthcare Leaders (CAHL)
- A 1 hour facilitated call will be scheduled for Program Orientation and will include mentor/mentee requirements, expectations and introductions.
- Mentee is expected to schedule 6 total contact hours with mentor and/or mentor organization staff.
- At least one hour of face to face mentorship during the program is encouraged.
- Mentee must submit a log of completed hours at end of program along with a 2-5 page summary.
- A final program survey will be sent out to all mentors and mentees at the end of the program as well.
CAHL Coaches-Mentors List
Debra Green Oliphant, MPA, FACHE, CPMSM, CPCS
Administrative Director – Medical Staff Services and Pediatric Residency Program, Stanford Health Care and Stanford Children’s Health
Pamela Yoo, FACHE
Chief Strategy Officer, San Ramon Regional Medical Center at Tenet Healthcare