CAHL Mentor Program
Informal Coach-Mentor Program
- Inquiries taken on a rolling basis.
- Participation in the program is voluntary and not a requirement for CAHL membership.
- Coach-mentor’s and advisee-mentee shall mutually agree on the nature, scope, boundaries and framework of their relationship.
- The CDTC will publish and maintain the career tab, a list of coach-mentors, general services offered and contact information on the CAHL website.
- CAHL members may contact coach-mentors in accordance with their guidelines and initiate a dialogue.
- All interaction and documentation shall be between coach-mentor and advisee-mentee; CAHL shall maintain no records whatsoever of the relationship and interactions between the parties.
Formal Coach-Mentor Program
- Inquiries taken on a rolling basis and will be considered for the next scheduled formal program cohort.
- Quarterly program where mentors will be matched with mentee for a 3 month period of time.
- Mentees and Mentors: Must be an active member of the California Association of Healthcare Leaders (CAHL)
- A 1 hour facilitated call will be scheduled for Program Orientation and will include mentor/mentee requirements, expectations and introductions.
- Mentee is expected to schedule 6 total contact hours with mentor and/or mentor organization staff.
- At least one hour of face to face mentorship during the program is encouraged.
- Mentee must submit a log of completed hours at end of program along with a 2-5 page summary.
- A final program survey will be sent out to all mentors and mentees at the end of the program as well.
CAHL Coaches-Mentors List
Debra Green Oliphant, MPA, FACHE, CPMSM, CPCS
Administrative Director – Medical Staff Services and Pediatric Residency Program, Stanford Health Care and Stanford Children’s Health
Sutter Health, Providence, Baptist Health System
Dr. Dina Ziadlou
Chair of Digital Transformation Leadership
International Society for Telemedicine and e-Health (ISfTeH)
Chief Information Officer
San Francisco Department of Public Health