Board of Governor’s Exam Scholarship Request
The Scholarship application window has closed for the Fall 2022 BOG preparation series.
BOG Exam Fee Reimbursement Opportunity for CAHL members
CAHL is pleased to offer a reimbursement opportunity to three members who take the exam and apply for the scholarship reimbursement. We will reimburse you the $225 fee of the Board of Governors Exam regardless of your success at the exam. The Advancement Committee will randomly select the winners from the submitted applications that meet the requirements.
- Applicant must be a member of the CAHL chapter
- Eligible for recipients who have not received the scholarship within the last three years from their first application date.
- Applicants must provide proof of an exam taken within the indicated timeframe, September 1, 2022 – March 1, 2023.
Steps for the process:
- Complete the FACHE application and pay the fee on the ACHE website.
- Schedule and take the exam. Provide confirmation of the exam taken.
- Submit the CAHL Scholarship application below for reimbursement of the $225 exam fee.